Cognism is a market leader in international sales intelligence. Access to our premium data, has helped a wide variety of global revenue teams change their approach to prospecting, resulting in predictable and prosperous outcomes.
As we grow, one of our main objectives is to continue hiring individuals, who are both a professional and cultural fit for Cognism. Our company values are at the core of everything we do!
We are Nice!
We’re Collaborative. We’re in this together!
We’re Solution-Focused. For every problem, we’ve got a solution!
We Celebrate Individual Contributors.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive global workplace, which encourages you to achieve any goals you may have, while having fun along the way!
For more information on Cognism’s intuitive sales intelligence platform, powered by world-class data, compliance and targeting, please visit www.cognism.com
As we embark on an exciting new phase of our growth journey in the DACH market, this is a great opportunity for an exceptional candidate with experience in B2B marketing, who enjoys the challenge of a fast-paced environment, to join our incredible marketing team.
The ideal candidate will be:
Passionate - about delivering top-level integrated marketing campaigns to grow our presence in the DACH market
Curious and Creative – Cognism only just started to expand into the German speaking region, giving us lots of opportunities to test new ideas and learn.
Analytical - Cognism’s marketing team thrives on data. You’ll be confident in tracking metrics, producing reports, gaining insights and using them to improve your work.
Organised - Cognism is a fast-paced and demanding business. You’ll need to be good at managing your time, working to deadlines and seeing projects through from ideation to completion.
Collaborative and inclusive - Cognism’s marketing team is a diverse, close-knit and supportive group of people. We prize good team players who are passionate about learning, sharing their knowledge and working alongside others.
· Demand Generation: assist in the planning, implementation, and measurement of multi-channel demand generation campaigns to drive brand awareness, inbound pipeline generation, and accelerated inbound revenue.
· Strategy, and Project Management: work directly with the full marketing team, leading execution of our programs, campaigns and key tactics.
· Data Analysis and Reporting: analyse performance data and report on results, including campaign results, data stories and spend recommendations. Inform strategy based on findings.
· Revenue Accountability: be accountable to REVENUE results, not leads.
· Knowing our customers best - taking a customer first mindset to improve onsite journeys, working closely with product marketing to test and review our core messaging.
· Innovation - not afraid to think outside the box – comfortable with ideation and experimentation to take our campaigns to the next level.
· Manage our dedicated DACH Sales Podcast, including identifying suitable speakers, collaborating with the hosts on the agenda, recording and post-editing
· Crafting engaging and compelling copy for our ads and landing pages, targeting senior marketing and sales leaders.
· Working closely with the regional SDR and sales team to ensure the smooth running of campaigns
· A demand generation creation wizard. You understand how to optimise for maximum audience consumption and how to run multiple programs and tactics that stack to create demand over time.
· Experience in a similar marketing role with clear evidence of impact (Ideally to be within a Technology or SaaS organisation)
· Native German speak and fluent in English
· A self starter who thrives in a fast paced environment, ready to bring new ideas to the table
· Experience running multiple campaigns in tandem, from concept to delivery
· Experienced running awareness/engagement focused campaigns on LinkedIn
· Experienced working on demand generation tactics that create demand
· Comfortable in using tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Pardot and Google Analytics.
· An analytical mindset - comfortable in working with numbers and data, setting performance metrics and tracking them.