Contrast Security is the world’s leading provider of security technology that enables software applications to protect themselves against cyberattacks, heralding the new era of self-protecting software. Contrast's patented deep security instrumentation is the breakthrough technology that enables highly accurate assessment and always-on protection of an entire application portfolio without disruptive scanning or expensive security experts. Only Contrast has sensors that work actively inside applications to uncover vulnerabilities, prevent data breaches, and secure the entire enterprise from development to operations to production.
About The Position
At Contrast, we pride ourselves on being the best, which requires hiring the best. We are looking for an experienced Senior HR Generalist to be a part of an amazing 3- person People Ops team. The successful candidate will provide Human Resources (HR) support for the employee experience, from onboarding to exit, focusing on day-to-day People operations. This job requires a customer-first attitude and being a wizard at troubleshooting and solving people's problems. Most of our workforce is hybrid/remote, requiring a warm approach and solid organizational, documentation, and communication skills. Preference for this hybrid job is to have 60% on-site (in the Bay Area office) work on designated days (typically Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday) with the other 40% remote (typically Monday and Friday). Being willing to learn and grow is a must.
What We Offer
Salary and Other Compensation
This position's standard base pay range is $110,000 - $140,000 annually. This position is also eligible for an equity package subject to the terms of the Company’s applicable plans. When determining a candidate’s compensation, we consider several factors: geography, skill set, experience, job scope, and current market data.
Contrast Security offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Transit, and Commuter benefits, Flexible PTO, 56 hours of Annual Sick time, Paid Parental Leave and Paid Holidays.
The salary, other compensation, and benefits information are accurate as of the date of this posting. The Company reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
We are changing the world of software security. Do it with us.
We believe in what we do and are passionate about helping our customers secure their business.
If you’re looking for a challenge and want to enjoy where you work, you’ll love Contrast Security.
Contrast Security is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal-opportunity employer, and our team is comprised of individuals from many diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and locations. At Contrast, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Contrast is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.
By submitting your application, you are providing Personal Information about yourself (cover letter, resume, email address, etc.) and hereby give your consent for Contrast Security, Inc. and/or our HR-related Service Providers to use this information for the purpose of processing, evaluating and responding to your application for current and future career opportunities. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area or are applying for a position in the European Economic Area, Contrast’s Privacy Statement reflects our policies around compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and your rights respective to GDPR as a California resident, you are entitled to certain rights under CCPA: The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) will go into effect on January 1, 2020. Under CCPA, businesses must be overtly transparent about the personal information they collect, use, and store on California residents. CCPA also gives employees, applicants, independent contractors, emergency contacts, and dependents (“CA Employee”) new rights to privacy.
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time, we are only accepting resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have signed a formal agreement with us.