At Florence, we’re on a mission to be the number one tech provider for health and social care staffing.
Florence is one of the UK’s fastest-growing healthcare tech specialists, founded by an NHS doctor with an ambition to transform care with people-first technology. Our app empowers health and social care teams; helping thousands of nurses, carers and organisations take control of their work and learning every day.
With over 100,000 e-learners, 90,000 care professionals and 2,000 care organisations joining Florence since 2017, we’re growing even further after a successful $35m series B funding round in June 2022.
We are a growing team of 200+ with offices across the UK including Birmingham, Glasgow and London. The growth continues as we put Florence on the international map, expanding to France and Canada. This is a really exciting time to be joining a fast growing, mission led company and be a part of a tech startup with a purpose.
Find out more about our mission to make care outstanding at www.florence.co.uk/about-us
We’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic and ambitious Business Analyst to support the Data & Analytics team in implementing new processes, technologies and training and infusing data and insights across the organisation!
The Data & Analytics team at Florence is unlike any other, we not only run off a modern data stack consisting of Fivetran, dbt, BigQuery and Looker but we also own and run the company wide HubSpot CRM system. The Business Analyst will be responsible for managing the end to end requirements gathering, comprehending the impacts both upstream and downstream.
Empathy is at the heart of what we do, which means understanding our stakeholders at all roles, levels and departments. The Business Analyst will need to conduct interviews, training and workshops to stakeholders on the ground as well as our C-level executives.
- Work with various stakeholders from different departments to build out, assess and refine the data and CRM project plan
- Break down large strategic initiatives into smaller deliverables that drive working solutions or value for the organisation
- Gather requirements for CRM automation and new data assets
- Design CRM process flows, and be in charge of the project management of the implementation
- Understand scope and deliverables of major CRM and data projects, communicate status, progress, forecasts timelines
- Develop project plans and allocate appropriate resources
- Create and maintain data and CRM documentation including Looker dashboard descriptions, data dictionaries and process flows
- Design, build and conduct CRM and data training across the organisation
- Gather feedback from various stakeholders on existing CRM and data assets
- Create roll out and communication strategy for analytics updates to the wider organisation
- Create artefacts in Notion, Loom etc in line with team way-of-working (e.g. test plans and outcomes, user documentation)
- Motivate, inspire and mentor the rest of the team in Agile working practices, building in security within designs, staying in control, completing continuous improvement actions etc.
- Help lead and foster a culture of Communities of Practice
- Advanced experience in analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced in the use of a variety of business analysis techniques, tools, and standards
- Proficient understanding of business structure and key business principles
- Have strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Experienced in managing own workload and supporting colleagues
- The ability to communicate effectively, both in verbal and written format
- Experience with Looker
- Knowledge and understanding of the analytics lifecycle
- Understanding of the modern data stack
- Experience of key applications in the CRM space; Hubspot preferred
- Investment Management industry background is preferred
- Ability to communicate with senior stakeholders and high-demand customers
- Experience in coaching, mentoring, paired working etc to cross-skill team members
We promote an environment for our staff and app users that welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, races, religions, genders, sexual identities, abilities, and personal circumstances, in a spirit of inclusivity and belonging.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, and believe we find our strength in our diversity. If you require any accommodation to assist you in the interview process, please submit this with your enquiry.
We offer a flexible, empathetic and highly collaborative working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of a career with a forward-thinking tech company committed to inclusion, we’d love to hear from you.
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata) + Bank holidays and holiday rollover / buy more holiday scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learning budget with Learnerbly
- Private Healthcare
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
- Standard pension contributions
- Opportunity to contribute to growth in an early-stage startup
- Fun, friendly and collaborative startup office environment
- Regular company and social outings