At Florence, we’re on a mission to be the number one tech provider for health and social care staffing.
Florence is one of the UK’s fastest-growing healthcare tech specialists, founded by an NHS doctor with an ambition to transform care with people-first technology. Our app empowers health and social care teams; helping thousands of nurses, carers and organisations take control of their work and learning every day.With over 100,000 e-learners, 90,000 care professionals and 2,000 care organisations joining Florence since 2017, we’re growing even further after a successful $35m series B funding round in June 2022.
We are a growing team of 200+ with offices across the UK including Birmingham, Glasgow and London. The growth continues as we put Florence on the international map, kicking off with expanding to France and Canada. This is a really exciting time to be joining a fast growing, mission led company and be a part of a tech startup with a purpose. Find out more about our mission to make care outstanding at www.florence.co.uk/about-us
We’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic, people driven Operations Manager to help us improve quality, productivity and performance across Northern England and our Glasgow office.
- Lead, motivate, and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including career development plans and problem resolutions for direct reports
- Partner and collaborate with cross-functional teams to make improvements
- Conduct budget reviews and forecasting for leadership
- Create and manage revenue forecast and sales reports
- Maintain product and revenue analysis of existing clients and customers
- Build strong operations management culture delivering against KPI and team goals
- Report on pipeline generation and forecasting
- Share best practices across the wider business
- Build and maintain strong relationships with wider business and leadership team
We promote an environment for our staff and app users that welcomes people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, races, religions, genders, sexual identities, abilities, and personal circumstances, in a spirit of inclusivity and belonging.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, and believe we find our strength in our diversity. If you require any accommodation to assist you in the interview process, please submit this with your enquiry.
We offer a flexible, empathetic and highly collaborative working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of a career with a forward-thinking tech company committed to inclusion, we’d love to hear from you.
- Extensive people management experience
- Proven success in an operations management role
- Strong skills in budget development and oversight
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organisational standards
- Proficiency in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Knowledge of business productivity software and an aptitude for learning new applications
- Understanding of the Healthcare Sector is desired (not essential)
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata) + Bank holidays and holiday rollover / buy more holiday scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Learning budget with Learnerbly
- Private Healthcare
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
- Standard pension contributions
- Opportunity to contribute to growth in an early-stage scaleup
- Fun, friendly and collaborative office environment
- Regular company and social outings