Futurae is one of the fastest growing Swiss Cybersecurity companies that offers secure and effortless customer access. Futurae’s solutions enable seamless 2FA with fallbacks, compliant transaction confirmations, secure helpdesk authentication, and anything in between. Our customers include well-known companies, such as the Swiss stock exchange, Santander, and Swisscom, to name a few.
Join our international and fast-paced team with experienced industry leaders hard at work shaping the future of online authentication and transaction signing. Futurae operates in financial services and insurances with increasing exposure in other industries.
What you'll do
In this position, you will be responsible for building up the German-speaking market by converting qualified leads into loyal customers. To achieve this you will be talking and consulting stakeholders across a target organization ranging from business, IT, the security and risk officers, all the way to C-level executives. Strong communication skills, stakeholder management capabilities, and an entrepreneurial spirit are necessary.
- Convince and win well-known large companies for our outstanding SaaS platform
- Build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline and accompany leads on their way to the conclusion of a contract
- Successfully match the needs of the acquired prospects with our offerings, develop proposals, and precisely express Futurae’s USP
- Excel at establishing strong relationships with decision makers, influencers, and senior executives
- Collaborate with Futurae teammates (sales development representatives, security solution engineers, customer success) to ensure customer success
- Increase the conversion pace of qualified leads driving faster sales growth
What you will bring
- 4-6 years of B2B experience - preferably with a SaaS or enterprise software background
- Experience to consistently meet or exceed goals and objectives
- Ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of an organization
- Excellent team player with strong coaching, mentoring and people management skills
- Proven ability to work with stakeholders at all levels from engineering to management and navigating the buying center
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Ability to lead multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- Experience with Identity and Access Management products and solutions
- Existing network in business and IT within the financial, insurance and or health industries in the German-speaking market
- Team leading experience in a competitive sales organization
- Futurae Stock Options
- Yearly personal learning & development budget
- Apple Laptop and equipment for work purposes
- Ability to work remotely
- Work at the forefront of an inspiring, dynamic company in the B2B space in the area of user authentication
- Be part of our friendly, knowledge-sharing, entrepreneurial culture and flat hierarchy
- Work in a role that lets you learn and gives you responsibility and independence
Find out more about Futurae careers at: https://www.futurae.com/careers/
At Futurae we encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, disability, etc.
By sending your application you allow Futurae to handle and store your data.