Futurae is one of the fastest growing Swiss Cybersecurity companies that offers secure and effortless customer access. Futurae’s solutions enable seamless 2FA with fallbacks, compliant transaction confirmations, secure helpdesk authentication, and anything in between. Our customers include well-known companies, such as the Swiss stock exchange, Santander, and Swisscom, to name a few.
Join our international and fast-paced team with experienced industry leaders hard at work shaping the future of online authentication and transaction signing. Futurae operates in financial services and insurances with increasing exposure in other industries.
What you'll do
In this position, you get the opportunity to lead the initial outreach to targeted Enterprise accounts working in conjunction with the marketing and account executive teams. In this role you will leverage creative marketing and sales tactics to prospect and engage with multiple buyer personas and roles to introduce Futurae’s value. You will be responsible for generating qualified meetings and pipeline for Futurae’s sales organization. In Futurae’s fast-growth environment, you will have the chance to grow into an account executive role should you outperform your targets and show team leadership skills.
- Identify potential new targets to feed the sales pipeline over phone, email, social, and other channels
- Qualification of inbound leads and acquisition of new leads
- Development and maintenance of leads through sales processes
- Enhance CRM data quality and completeness
- Analysis of data to improve sales processes and strategies
- Working with the account executive team to achieve team targets
What you will bring
- Bachelor degree or equivalent sales related experience
- Communication talent in both written and verbal channels, paired with speed of execution
- Strong skills in qualifying prospects and commercial mindset
- High degree of initiative, independence and meticulous working methods
- Fluent in English and German
- Organisational skills, creative thinker and team player
- Prior experience in the IT sector and/or B2B environment
- Familiarity with CRM tools (Hubspot / Salesforce)
- Futurae Stock Options
- Yearly personal learning & development budget
- Apple Laptop and equipment for work purposes
- Ability to work remotely
- Work at the forefront of an inspiring, dynamic company in the B2B space in the area of user authentication
- Be part of our friendly, knowledge-sharing, entrepreneurial culture and flat hierarchy
- Work in a role that lets you learn and gives you responsibility and independence
Find out more about Futurae careers at: https://www.futurae.com/careers/
At Futurae we encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, disability, etc.
By sending your application you allow Futurae to handle and store your data.