[F / M, 100%, Zurich]
Futurae is a Swiss Cybersecurity company enabling users seamlessly authenticate to online, mobile, and smart home device applications. Security and Usability are at the heart of Futurae customer-centric innovations, and what we do, every day. Join our young, international, and fast-paced team with experienced industry leaders hard at work shaping the future of online authentication and transaction signing by solving some of its toughest challenges and at the same time creating outstanding user experiences. Futurae operates in financial services and insurances with increasing exposure in other industries. Visit our website at www.futurae.com to learn more about our solutions and team.
What you'll do
The Futurae Authentication Platform comprises of a number of different systems, from backend APIs to web components, mobile SDKs, WhiteLabel Apps, and authentication plugins. As a Security Solutions Engineer, you will be working closely with our engineers solving complex systems problems, as well as collaborating with our customers, helping them find the best integration path forward and then integrate our APIs and frontend solutions. In a young company, every employee is expected to contribute to the company culture and to enjoy working with a very dynamic and international team, coping at times with high pressure and changing priorities.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Futurae offering from a security and engineering point of view, to design with customers the best possible solution to their needs
- Work with customers to facilitate the integration of our solutions and tailor them to their requirements
- Act as technical expert and serve as a knowledgeable resource to internal and external partners
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering
- Understanding of computer and network security concepts and best practices for securing software systems and infrastructure
- Enjoy interacting with customer peers, both remotely and on-site, in order to support and help them integrate APIs/systems
- Fluent in English
- Master's degree in Computer Science with a focus in Security
- Experience with Identity and Access Management products and solutions or other relevant experience with designing security-relevant architectures and integrations
- Fluent in German, French, or Italian
- Join a young, international, and fast-paced Cybersecurity company with experienced industry leaders and PHD graduates from top tier world wide universities
- Work at the forefront of an inspiring, dynamic company in the B2B space in the area of end user authentication and transaction confirmation
- Be part of our friendly, knowledge-sharing, entrepreneurial culture and flat hierarchy
- Work in a role that lets you learn and gives you responsibility and independence
- Books and opportunities to attend conferences
Sounds like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Futurae is an Equal Opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
By sending your application you allow Futurae to handle and store your data.