[F / M, 100%, Greece]
Futurae is one of the fastest-growing Swiss Cybersecurity companies that offers secure and effortless customer access. Futurae’s solutions enable seamless 2FA with fallbacks, compliant transaction confirmations, secure helpdesk authentication, and anything in between. Our customers include well-known companies, such as the Swiss stock exchange, Santander, and Viva Wallet, to name a few.
Join our international and fast-paced team with experienced industry leaders hard at work shaping the future of online authentication and transaction signing. Futurae operates in financial services and insurance with increasing exposure in other industries.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for understanding the user and business needs and transforming them into a digital experience. You will create intuitively, and targeted interfaces and graphics according to our design system. Your daily tasks will enhance user satisfaction by improving the usability and accessibility of our products. Moreover, you will work closely with the marketing and business team members to help promote and communicate our products effectively on social media and other platforms.
You are user-focused and thrive in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment. You are willing to have ownership of what you create but, at the same time, maintain the brand identity. You have a passion for growing yourself and your teammates and always have your sights set on getting better. You want to be a part of building something you can be proud of.
- 1-2 years of UX/UI design experience working in an agency or in-house design team
- Excellent technical skills in visual design and prototyping software (Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- A portfolio demonstrating your creativity in digital experiences
- BSc or Diploma in Design or relevant field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Understanding of the latest technologies and trends in UX/UI designs
- Enjoy performing in a team environment
- Familiarity and experience with the development of websites and applications
- Knowledge of the end-to-end design process (research, user flows, mockups, prototypes, visual design deliverables)
- You can design systems for use across multiple products and can identify the simplest of a variety of approaches.
- Experience in motion graphics and video editing using tools like Adobe Premiere, and After Effects
- Futurae Stock Options
- Yearly personal learning & development budget
- Apple Laptop and equipment for work purposes
- Ability to work remotely
- Work at the forefront of an inspiring, dynamic company in the B2B space in the area of user authentication
- Be part of our friendly, knowledge-sharing, entrepreneurial culture and flat hierarchy
- Work in a role that lets you learn and gives you responsibility and independence Find out more about Futurae careers at: https://www.futurae.com/careers/
Sounds like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Futurae is an Equal Opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
By sending your application you allow Futurae to handle and store your data.