Futurae is a leading Swiss cybersecurity company that provides businesses and their users with seamless authentication and transaction confirmation solutions. Our customer-centric approach emphasizes security and usability, drives our daily innovations, and helps us stay at the forefront of our industry. We take pride in our diverse, dynamic, and experienced team of industry leaders, who work tirelessly to solve some of the toughest challenges in online authentication and transaction signing. Join our young, international, and fast-paced team, and be part of shaping the future of cybersecurity while creating outstanding user experiences. To learn more about our innovative solutions and team, visit us at www.futurae.com.
What you'll do
We are looking for a talented and motivated software engineer with strong experience in backend development and DevOps. The successful candidate will join our dynamic and agile team to help design, build, operate, and improve our cutting-edge authentication solution. You will join the product team dedicated to developing and maintaining machine-learning models, high-quality APIs, and mobile SDKs for our customers that integrate the Futurae services into their products.
- Design, build and operate our authentication solution together with a fullstack development team.
- Define, improve, and (re)engineer DevOps tools and processes in close collaboration with our infrastructure team
- Participate in the development cycle of our software product and our Agile development process.
- Collaborate closely with our product management, design, and technical architect to define feature specifications.
- Write robust, maintainable code in Go or Ruby in line with our standards and best practices.
Desired skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a backend developer and working in a DevOps role.
- Experience with Go and Ruby or the desire to learn at least one of these languages.
- Experience with DevOps practices such as CI/CD.
- Familiarity with cloud services, in particular Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- An appreciation for and understanding of unit and integration testing.
- A proactive approach to identifying and solving problems.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Proficient in English.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- A solid understanding of security concepts and secure coding practices.
- Prior experience in the cybersecurity or authentication technology fields.
- Familiarity with big data tools (e.g., Spark).
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and enjoy performing in a team environment.
- Interest or experience in working with mobile and web technologies.
Join a young, international, and fast-paced Cybersecurity company with experienced industry leaders
- Futurae Stock Options
- Yearly personal learning & development budget
- Apple Laptop and equipment for work purposes
- Ability to work remotely (European time zones only)
- Work at the forefront of an inspiring, dynamic tech company in the B2B space in the area of end-user authentication and transaction confirmation
- Be part of our friendly, knowledge-sharing, entrepreneurial culture and flat hierarchy
- Work in a role that gives you responsibility and independency
Futurae is an Equal Opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
By sending your application, you allow Futurae to handle and store your data.