Futurae is a leading Swiss cybersecurity company that provides businesses and their users with seamless authentication and transaction confirmation solutions. Our customer-centric approach emphasizes security and usability, drives our daily innovations, and helps us stay at the forefront of our industry. We take pride in our diverse, dynamic, and experienced team of industry leaders, who work tirelessly to solve some of the toughest challenges in online authentication and transaction signing. Join our young, international, and fast-paced team, and be part of shaping the future of cybersecurity while creating outstanding user experiences. To learn more about our innovative solutions and team, visit us at www.futurae.com.
What you'll do
We are looking for a talented and motivated Mobile Software Engineer with strong experience in both Android and iOS development. The successful candidate will join our dynamic and agile team to help design, build, and improve our cutting-edge authentication SDKs. The product team’s overall scope includes our mobile SDKs, backend APIs, and adaptive features. Your mobile expertise will play a pivotal role in this diverse landscape.
- Designing, building, and maintaining our authentication and transaction confirmation mobile SDKs on both iOS and Android platforms.
- Collaborating closely with our product management and technical architect to define feature specifications.
- Debugging issues and implementing bug fixes.
- Implementing new features, optimizing application performance, and enhancing user experience.
Desired skills and experience:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in mobile development.
- Solid experience with Kotlin and Android Java, and Swift and Objective-C.
- Strong understanding of mobile principles, architectures, and emerging technologies.
- Knowledge of mobile app testing frameworks and automation tools.
- Understanding of security concepts and secure coding practices.
- A proactive approach to identifying and solving problems.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and enjoy performing in a team environment.
- Proficient English language skills
- Demonstrable portfolio of applications released in the App Store and Google Play Store.
- Prior experience in the cybersecurity or authentication technology fields.
- Familiarity with AI/ML technologies.
- Familiarity with API development and integration.
Join a young, international, and fast-paced Cybersecurity company with experienced industry leaders
- Futurae Stock Options
- Yearly personal learning & development budget
- Apple Laptop and equipment for work purposes
- Ability to work remotely (European time zones only)
- Work at the forefront of an inspiring, dynamic tech company in the B2B space in the area of end-user authentication and transaction confirmation
- Be part of our friendly, knowledge-sharing, entrepreneurial culture and flat hierarchy
- Work in a role that gives you responsibility and independency
Futurae is an Equal Opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
By sending your application, you allow Futurae to handle and store your data.