Futurae is one of the fastest growing Swiss Cybersecurity companies that offers secure and effortless customer access. Futurae’s solutions enable seamless 2FA with fallbacks, compliant transaction confirmations, secure helpdesk authentication, and anything in between. Our customers include well-known companies, such as the Swiss stock exchange, Santander, and Swisscom, to name a few.
Join our international and fast-paced team with experienced industry leaders hard at work shaping the future of online authentication and transaction signing. Futurae operates in financial services and insurances with increasing exposure in other industries.
What you'll do
As a Deal Desk Manager at Futurae you will play a pivotal role in establishing efficient sales processes and contributing to the company's growth. You'll work closely with cross-functional teams (sales, customer success but also operations and product) to ensure that deals are structured effectively, aligned with our goals, and drive revenue growth. Effective communication, organization, and a deep understanding of Futurae's products and services are essential for success in this role. If you're a strategic thinker with a deep understanding of sales processes and a passion for achieving results, we want to hear from you.
1. Qualification Calls:
2. Manage Inbound Leads:
3. Organize and Manage RFPs (Request for Proposals):
4. Own CRM:
5. Sales Process Optimization:
6. Support Sales Team:
7. Reporting and Analysis:
8. Training and Onboarding:
9. Continuous Learning:
● Business Administration, Finance, or a related field. MBA a plus.
● 3+ years’ experience in B2B deal structuring, sales operations role or related responsibilities like lead generation and customer acquisition for a B2B SaaS, with a proven track record.
● Proficiency with CRM software i.e. Hubspot.
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data-driven insights to optimize deal structures and sales processes.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills for collaborating with internal and external stakeholders in English (any additional language like German, Italian or French is a plus).
● Strong problem-solving skills to assess risks and propose effective solutions.
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and adapt to changing priorities.
● Proven ability to negotiate complex deals and contracts effectively.
● Self-motivated and self-managed: able to think independently, get feedback and find solutions.