Hi, we’re Gravie. Our mission is to improve the way people purchase and access healthcare through innovative, consumer-centric health benefit solutions that people can actually use. Our industry-changing products and services are developed and delivered by a diverse group of unique people. We encourage you to be your authentic self - we like you that way.
A Little More About Us:
· We know healthcare. Our company was founded and is still led by industry veterans who have started and grown several market-leading companies in the space.
· We are quickly becoming one of the fastest growing health benefits companies in the country. We have received numerous awards and accolades, including Inc. Magazine Best in Business Gold Medal award in 2021, and JMP Securities Top 50 Private Companies in Insurtech in 2022.
· We have raised money from top tier investors who share the same long-term vision as we do of building an industry defining company that will endure over the long run. We are well capitalized.
· Our customers like us. Our revenue churn is in the low single digits, in an industry where greater than 20% churn is common.
· Our culture is unique. We tend to be non-hierarchical, merit-driven, opinionated but kind people who thrive working in a high-performance, fast-paced environment. People at Gravie care deeply about making a positive impact in the lives of the people we serve. We may not be the right place for everybody, but if you get energized by doing work every day that focuses on putting consumers at the front of the line, we could be a great place for you.
· It takes unique people and diverse perspectives to deliver our results. We encourage you to be your authentic self – we like you that way.
A Little More About the Role:
We’re looking for a Program Manager to lead strategic projects from initiation through execution. As part of the Enterprise PMO, you will be responsible for the successful execution of large and / or concurrent medium size projects. This is a new function with a great opportunity to shape Gravie’s future. This includes working with business owners and key stakeholders to lead a program / project throughout the project lifecycle to realize the business outcomes.
· Be responsible for managing a program of projects, leading all aspects of the program life cycle, including working with team members, project sponsor/key stakeholders and the EPMO to oversee all phases of the program.
· Work with business owners to initiate the projects within the program, develop work plans, roles and governance.
· Develop and maintain resource capacity plans and budget for the program.
· Be responsible for managing the ongoing project plan, health and dependencies across the program.
· Be accountable for managing the work plan and ensuring the team is executing on the required work, delivering on the project scope and proactively identifying changes that may affect project outcomes (scope, schedule, budget, resources, etc.).
· Identify, and resolve issues and risks (i.e., execution risk, business risk, technology risk and people risk), communicating and escalating issues as needed.
· Partner with Engineering on schedule and resource needs.
· Develop communication plans to actively engage all stakeholders, from leaders involved in the project to people impacted by the results.
· Establish and facilitate all necessary project status and program steering committee meetings to ensure all stakeholders participate and make decisions as needed.
· Demonstrate commitment to our core competencies of being authentic, curious, creative, empathetic and outcome oriented.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
· 5-10 years of substantial experience in program delivery
· Experience in program initiation, planning, execution, and realization of business outcome
· Skills in resource capacity planning
· Skills in multiple delivery methods (Agile, Waterfall, Package implementations, Hybrid, etc)
· Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Strong general business acumen
· Excellent communication skills
· Demonstrated success getting results through collaboration
· Previous start up company experience
· Experience in Business and IT projects
· PMP certification, a plus
· Agile program management, a plus
Competitive pay is standard. Our unique benefits program is the gravy, i.e., the special sauce that sets our compensation package apart. In addition to standard benefits, Gravie’s package includes alternative medicine coverage, flexible PTO, 16 weeks paid parental leave, paid holidays, cell phone reimbursement, education reimbursement, and 1 week of paid paw-ternity leave just to name a few.