Hi, we’re Gravie. Our mission is to improve the way people purchase and access healthcare through innovative, consumer-centric health benefit solutions that people can use. Our industry-changing products and services are developed and delivered by a diverse group of unique people. We encourage you to be your authentic self - we like you that way.
We are seeking a skilled Digital Business Analyst to join our team. This person will report to the Director, Digital Product Management and contribute to the overall success of Gravie’s digital solutions by supporting and leading the implementation of new products and features.
· Work closely with business and technology stakeholders to understand business process needs, and to identify how technology can be used to improve processes and solve problems.
· Analyze data, processes, and systems to identify areas for improvement or potential issues.
· Work with solution architects and engineering to define technology solutions.
· Work with the technology team to drive the automation of key business process and ensure solutions are properly integrated with other systems and applications.
· Develop functional specifications that outline the requirements for technology solutions, including user requirements, system functionality, and data integration.
· Work with development teams to ensure that solutions meet functional requirements and are delivered on time and on budget.
· Conduct project planning, resource allocation, project monitoring and control to ensure solutions are delivered on time.
· Identify and manage project dependencies, risks, and issues to ensure that projects are delivered successfully.
· Communicate project progress, risks, and issues to stakeholders and ensure that everyone involved in the project is aware of the status and any changes to the project plan.
· Conduct testing and validation of solutions to ensure that they meet business requirements and are error-free.
· Conducting training and support for end-users to ensure that they can effectively use technology solutions.
· Develop and implement metrics to measure the effectiveness of technology solutions and identify areas for continuous improvement.
· Demonstrate commitment to our core competencies of being authentic, curious, creative, empathetic and outcome oriented.
· Bachelor's degree in a related field such as CS, MIS, IT, SE, BA
· 4+ years of experience in digital or technical business analysis
· Experience with business process automation
· Ability to conduct interviews, workshops, and other methods to gain deep understanding of business processes and business needs.
· Ability to document process maps.
· Knowledge of user interface design principles and user-centric design processes
· Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
· Experience with requirements gathering and documentation.
· Strong understanding of project management principles and methodologies
· Ability to drive change through influence and collaboration and able to effectively manage relationships with project sponsors and stakeholders.
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
· Familiarity with relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards.
· Experience with Salesforce
· Experience with Agile, CI/CD
· Experience with Jobs To be Done Framework
· Experience with value stream analysis, business capability mapping, technology mapping, etc.
· Experience with SAFe requirements hierarchy.
· Previous start-up company experience.
· Knowledge of the healthcare industry.
· Experience with health insurance industry.
· Experience with EDI
· Appreciation for design thinking or lean product development
Competitive pay is standard. Our unique benefits program is the gravy, i.e., the special sauce that sets our compensation package apart. In addition to standard benefits, Gravie’s package includes alternative medicine coverage, flexible PTO, 16 weeks paid parental leave, paid holidays, cell phone reimbursement, education reimbursement, and 1 week of paid paw-ternity leave just to name a few.