Hi, we’re Gravie. Our mission is to improve the way people purchase and access healthcare through innovative, consumer-centric health benefit solutions that people can actually use. Our industry-changing products and services are developed and delivered by a diverse group of unique people. We encourage you to be your authentic self - we like you that way.
We’re looking for a Configuration and Accumulator Specialist to join our configuration team. As Gravie looks to continue its Member-centric approach to healthcare, we need a specialist to review member accumulators and assist in applying/building benefit logic to our best in class claim system. With the many challenges that exist in the world of claims and configuration, Gravie offers a great environment for individuals looking to build on their career. Qualified applicants should be able to understand benefit plans and accumulators to assist in loading to member/group records..
· Analyze benefit plans to accurately build within processing system for claims adjudication
· Review and evaluate claims/benefit issues and interpret policies
· Periodic claims and process auditing to improve department outcomes
· Ability to utilize multiple applications to fulfill all job functions
· Demonstrate commitment to our core competencies of being authentic, curious, creative, empathetic and outcome oriented.
· High School Diploma
· Ability to set priorities, manage time, and work independently
· Proficiency using Windows based other computer applications
· Functional comfort with Zoom, Microsoft Teams, or Google Meets
· Demonstrated success getting results through collaboration
· Understanding of complex benefit plans
· Understanding of claims payments
· Previous start up company experience
Competitive pay is standard. Our unique benefits program is the gravy, i.e., the special sauce that sets our compensation package apart. In addition to standard benefits, Gravie’s package includes alternative medicine coverage, flexible PTO, 16 weeks paid parental leave, paid holidays, cell phone reimbursement, education reimbursement, and 1 week of paid paw-ternity leave just to name a few.