Hi, we’re Gravie. Our mission is to improve the way people purchase and access healthcare through innovative, consumer-centric health benefit solutions that people can actually use. Our industry-changing products and services are developed and delivered by a diverse group of unique people. We encourage you to be your authentic self - we like you that way.
A Little More About Us:
· We know healthcare. Our company was founded and is still led by industry veterans who have started and grown several market-leading companies in the space.
· We are quickly becoming one of the fastest growing health benefits companies in the country. We have received numerous awards and accolades, including Inc. Magazine Best in Business Gold Medal award in 2021, and JMP Securities Top 50 Private Companies in Insurtech in 2022.
· We have raised money from top tier investors who share the same long-term vision as we do of building an industry defining company that will endure over the long run. We are well capitalized.
· Our customers like us. Our revenue churn is in the low single digits, in an industry where greater than 20% churn is common.
· Our culture is unique. We tend to be non-hierarchical, merit-driven, opinionated but kind people who thrive working in a high-performance, fast-paced environment. People at Gravie care deeply about making a positive impact in the lives of the people we serve. We may not be the right place for everybody, but if you get energized by doing work every day that focuses on putting consumers at the front of the line, we could be a great place for you.
· It takes unique people and diverse perspectives to deliver our results. We encourage you to be your authentic self – we like you that way.
A Little More About The Job:
We’re looking for a Manager of Account Services – Channel. As the primary contact with our largest and most strategic employer customers, the Channels – Manager of Client Success works to understand and optimize Gravie’s employer relationships. Channels – Manager of Client Success will work closely with Channel Sales, Programs Managers, Account Management, Gravie Care (ie, member services), Service Operations, Marketing and Product Development teams to deliver superior service. Building strong relationships based on a foundation of trust, true partnership and expertise in health insurance and employer benefits is your specialty. You enjoy helping people find solutions and answers to their tough questions, anticipate questions and needs, and you can explain complex subjects to a variety of audiences.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape the strategy around how we best serve our customers and lead the team that will build the structure to deliver on your vision. We strive to make this an environment where you are challenged and surrounded by team members passionate about creating a health care plan that everyone can love.
· Work with Channel Leadership to help establish and oversee standards, metrics and processes for the Account Services function dedicated to serving the Channel business in order to meet and exceed Gravie’s client retention goals.
· Build, manage and develop a team of Channel Account Managers to meet customer needs.
· Relentlessly work to instill the highest level of customer service and product subject matter expertise in all members of Channel Account Services team through individual skill assessment, training and development and strong processes and tools.
· Identify opportunities to create scalable, processes and tools to ensure Channel Account Managers understand the needs of their employers and work all year to ensure our products and services meet or exceed their needs.
· Review client assignments and assign new business to Channel Account Managers.
· Work closely with the Channel Program Manager to identify overall trends, successes and concerns, in order to address client issues upstream and provide data to shape the ongoing partnership.
· Take the lead addressing and resolving escalated employer, broker and benefit administrator issues.
· Manage your own block of accounts, leading through example and acting as a player-coach.
· Build relationships with a variety of stakeholders within the client, broker and benefit administrator organization, including the C-suite and primary decision makers.
· Plan for and present quarterly progress reports to the client, broker and benefit administrator and also internally when needed.
· Collaborate with the Account Services team to continuously improve Gravie’s overall Account Services strategies and processes.
· Travel as needed for in-person quarterly or/and renewal presentations.
· Effectively use and document client information in our CRM system.
· Be knowledgeable about all Gravie offerings and the regulatory and compliance requirements of each offering.
· Demonstrate commitment to our core competencies of being authentic, curious, creative, empathetic and outcome oriented.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
· Minimum of 10 years of previous account management or customer relationship experience within the benefit administration space, including strategic relationship management experience
· Proven success hiring, motivating and leading a team to deliver on ambitious goals
· Experience establishing processes and standards for superior customer services, in a high-growth environment
· A demonstrated ability to work independently, research and resolve problems and to effectively manage time-critical issues
· Clear and effective communication skills, including public speaking and written communications
· Ability to work collaboratively across teams and functions
· Strong business acumen
· Ability to analyze data and translate into action plans
· High energy, positive attitude and self-motivation
· Previous start up or emerging growth company experience
Competitive pay is standard. Our unique benefits program is the gravy, i.e., the special sauce that sets our compensation package apart. In addition to standard benefits, Gravie’s package includes alternative medicine coverage, flexible PTO, 16 weeks paid parental leave, paid holidays, cell phone reimbursement, education reimbursement, and 1 week of paid paw-ternity leave just to name a few.