Hi, we’re Gravie. Our mission is to improve the way people purchase and access healthcare through innovative, consumer-centric health benefit solutions that people can actually use. Our industry-changing products and services are developed and delivered by a diverse group of unique people. We encourage you to be your authentic self - we like you that way.
We’re looking for a Stop Loss Coordinator to join our team. The primary responsibilities for this position include intaking Stop Loss claim submissions and documenting Stop Loss contract information accurately and awesomely for a quickly growing and innovative insurance company.
· Download, organize and review Specific Stop Loss claim submissions according to Department procedures and guidelines
· Document new claim submissions on a detailed tracking spreadsheet
· Review and Interpret Stop Loss contract documentation
· Create Stop Loss contract Certificates
· Input Stop Loss contract information into Gravie’s claim processing system
· Appropriately escalate discrepancies and issues up the chain of command
· Provide outstanding customer service and collaborate with other departments, management, and external partners
· Demonstrate commitment to our core competencies of being authentic, curious, creative, empathetic and outcome oriented.
· Experience with Spreadsheets, PDF files, and other forms of electronic files
· Ability to meet deadlines with a strong attention to detail
· Demonstrated organizational and analytical skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work independently, prioritize workloads, and multi-task
· Energetic, positive, and self-motivated attitude
· Previous experience with Stop Loss, Reinsurance, or Insurance Contracts.
Competitive pay is standard. Our unique benefits program is the gravy, i.e., the special sauce that sets our compensation package apart. In addition to standard benefits, Gravie’s package includes alternative medicine coverage, flexible PTO, 16 weeks paid parental leave, paid holidays, cell phone reimbursement, education reimbursement, and 1 week of paid paw-ternity leave just to name a few.