Hi, we’re Gravie. We improve the way employers offer health benefits and provide employees coverage they can actually use. We’re looking for a Claim Payment Analyst. Primary responsibilities for this position include accurately processing all claim payments including payments to providers and stop loss claim payments.
At Gravie, our mission is to improve the way people purchase and access healthcare through innovative, consumer-centric health benefit solutions. Our industry-changing products and services are developed and delivered by a diverse group of unique people. We encourage you to be your authentic self - we like you that way.
● Process weekly claim payments to providers for all Gravie proprietary products
● Partner with claims and insurance teams to manage stop loss claim requests for our reinsurance business and be responsible for all stop loss claim payments
● Assist on financial inquiries from other Gravie operations teams
● Identify opportunities to streamline financial processes
● Demonstrate commitment to our core competencies of being authentic, curious, creative and outcome oriented.
● 1-3 years of substantial experience in Financial Operations or relevant work experience
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
● Proficiency in Excel including pivot tables, macros, functions, VLOOKUP’s, etc.
● Ability to set priorities with excellent time management skills; enjoy working independently with clear deadlines and deliverables
● Excellent communication skills
● Demonstrated success getting results through collaboration
● Previous startup company experience
● Experience working in Healthcare and Claim Systems
Competitive pay is standard. Our unique benefits program is the gravy, i.e., the special sauce that sets our compensation package apart. In addition to standard benefits, Gravie’s package includes alternative medicine coverage, flexible PTO, 16 weeks paid parental leave, paid holidays, cell phone reimbursement, education reimbursement, and 1 week of paid paw-ternity leave just to name a few.
Where permitted by applicable law, candidates must be fully vaccinated or be willing to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire to be considered for a job at Gravie.