Hi, we’re Gravie. Our mission is to improve the way people purchase and access healthcare through innovative, consumer-centric health benefit solutions that people can actually use. Our industry-changing products and services are developed and delivered by a diverse group of unique people. We encourage you to be your authentic self - we like you that way.
As the Application Coordinator Supervisor you will play a pivotal role ensuring the smooth processing of individual carrier applications. Your responsibilities will be to train, lead and support a team of coordinators and help manage their workload. You will work closely with other departments to ensure successfully customer support and member resolutions. Your coaching and leadership skills as well as experience with be crucial in meeting departmental and organizational goals.
• Manage individual employee performance encouraging growth, development and the highest service standards
• Coach and correct performance issues and champion success stories on your team
• Work to embrace and ensure Gravie’s culture is embodied in the actions and performance of team members
• Oversee and lead various projects within Operations or for company-wide initiatives
• Support Operations team in solving complex problems for members, carriers, providers or other partners, to unravel complicated issues and ensure the highest customer satisfaction
• Partner with vendors on billing and optimal user experience for department technology platforms
• Work with Operations to ensure technology and processes support the optimal workflow department-wide and interdepartmentally
• Be comfortable with addressing escalated scenarios depending on business needs
• Be willing to maintain a flexible work schedule, based upon the needs of the business
• Demonstrate commitment to our core competencies of being authentic, curious, creative, empathetic and outcome oriented
• Understand the needs of Gravie’s ICHRA customers to ensure our processes and services exceed their needs – our goal is to thrill our customers.
• Understand existing business and operational challenges and translate them into efficient and effective operational processes.
• Using data and subject matter expertise, help plan, design and implement new operational processes that are efficient, effective and ensure excellent customer satisfaction.
• Develop and maintain clear operational processes and procedures related to all ICHRA initiatives.
• Dedication and passion around helping people navigate the world of health insurance and benefits
• A Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of health care customer service experience or equivalent years of health care customer service experience
• Previous experience leading and managing others, providing direct feedback and overseeing processes
• Demonstrated success leading special projects
• Strong oral or written communication skills.
• Ability to foster positive rapport with direct reports and meet with team members in 1:1, small group and large group settings
• Ability to collaboratively and professionally work with all types of individuals
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Ability to navigate ambiguity, shift gears comfortably, and decide and act without having the total picture
• Proven ability to get results and thrive in an ever-evolving environment
• Willing to work to 7PM (Central Time) as needed (???)
•Previous start up company experience
Competitive pay is standard. Our unique benefits program is the gravy, i.e., the special sauce that sets our compensation package apart. In addition to standard benefits, Gravie’s package includes alternative medicine coverage, flexible PTO, 16 weeks paid parental leave, paid holidays, cell phone reimbursement, education reimbursement, and 1 week of paid paw-ternity leave just to name a few.