Our mission and vision
hackajob is a SaaS-enabled marketplace that allows companies to scale their tech teams today, whilst building their talent of tomorrow.
Technology is driving the world forward at an unprecedented rate. Every company has woken up to realise they need to place technology at the heart of their strategy or they’ll soon be extinct. And at its core, this transformation will be driven by great people.
But how great people and great companies find each other is broken. It’s opaque, biased and plagued by a terrible experience. And as the demand for technical talent explodes, not enough is being done to create the talent for tomorrow.
We're changing this with radical transparency, best-in-class service and a long-term approach to talent, all powered by technology.
We see a world where technical talent has an incredible experience developing their career and finding the right company to unleash their full potential, whilst employers are able to attract, nurture and retain the talent they need to thrive in the technical economy.
- Trust - we hire great people, provide an environment for them to thrive in and then give them the freedom to make an impact.
- Transparency - this is all of our company, not just the founders or investors and therefore you’ll know as much as we do.
- Customer Obsession - we want to give our engineers and employers the best service they’ve ever experienced.
- Ambition - we want to think big and take risks to create the world we see.
- Driven - we want to continuously improve and get shit done.
hackajob has experienced a period of high growth, doubling its client base in the last 6 months, and we’re now on the hunt for an experienced Senior Account Executive to join the team based in New York.
We are searching for a high-energy Account Executive who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships.
With their extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, the Senior Account Executive will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products and services that maximize value. This role is an exciting opportunity to be part of the early Sales team across the US, you will be supported by SDRs, however we are looking for individuals who enjoy prospecting and connecting with key stakeholders across the TA ecosystem.
During the early days, this drive of self generating opportunities mixed with SDR support will lead you to success. We are looking for individuals who are based in New York and have 3+ years experience in a closing role.
What will you be up to?
- Manage prospects throughout the entire sales process through to closing deals
- Building your own pipeline from prospecting, building key account lists and running a strategy to generate pipeline opportunities
- Work closely and collaboratively with SDR to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Become a domain expert to advise clients on their recruitment strategy and add value throughout the sales process
- Identify your prospects pain points and run product demonstrations that will connect them to the values of our solution
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Maintain an accurate quarterly sales forecast
- Work closely with the wider Customer Success team to ensure your accounts are getting value from the hackajob solution
- Work with Vlad, our Head of Engineering, on any major customer feedback to deliver delighter solutions
- We need the individuals to be based in New York.
- Salary $100,000 - $150,000 and equity options 🤑
- Great commission – Double OTE but the structure is uncapped.
- hackajob Passport - work from anywhere in the world for 2 months/year ✈️
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays 🏝️
- An extra day off for your birthday 🎂
- Office closed between Christmas and New Year (in addition to your leave allowance!) 🎄
- Apple MacBook Laptop 💻
- Enhanced primary and secondary caregiver leave 🍼
- Private medical insurance 🩺
- Private dental insurance 😬
- Learning and development budget 📚
- Wellbeing budget 💜
- Work from home stipend - a one-time budget to spend on the tools to boost your productivity at home. 🪴
- Regular team events and socials 🎉
- Access to all hackajob sponsored and partnered events 🎟️