Do you love to conduct user research, analysis, and rapid prototyping towards developing a viable product? Are you curious and interested in learning new technologies and trends in Big Data / AI and integrating them in a product to support customer value creation? Do you have the passion for creating analytics products that delight users and help them make strategic decisions? If yes, this is the opportunity for you to thrive in a collaborative team environment with cross-functional teams, including data scientists, software engineers, data engineers, and business/sales/marketing/product leaders. You will be responsible for defining and executing the product strategy, vision, and roadmap, and ensuring that the product meets customer needs and business objectives.
At Phenom, we love solving our customers’ challenging problems in talent management. We are one team together, dream big and deliver superior customer experience through AI-powered innovative products. You will be a part of an inspiring product team that drives create innovative products to deliver superior experiences and values to our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Understanding customer needs: Conduct market research and gather customer feedback to understand the needs and pain points of customers and the broader market.
- Defining product strategy: Work with cross-functional teams to develop a product strategy that aligns with the company's vision and mission.
- Product roadmap development: Create a product roadmap that outlines the features, benefits, and timeline for product development.
- Requirements gathering: Work with stakeholders to gather requirements for new features and enhancements to existing products.
- Product development and launch: Oversee the development of the product and its launch, working closely with engineering, design, and marketing teams.
- Performance monitoring: Monitor the performance of the product, gather customer feedback, and make improvements as needed.
- Budget management: Manage the product budget and ensure that resources are allocated effectively to meet business objectives.
- Staying current: Stay current with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in web and mobile analytics to ensure that the product remains competitive and relevant.
- Collaborating with Data Scientists and Engineers to come up with innovative and effective data ingestion/storage and analytics strategies.
What You’ll Bring
Our ideal candidate will have a strong background in product management, marketing, or a related field. They will possess excellent communication and leadership skills, as well as a deep understanding of the web and mobile analytics market and customer needs. Additionally, experience with Mixpanel, Pyze, Amplitude or other analytics tools would be a significant advantage
- Have product mindset
- Deeply understanding customers, their motivations, and championing their voice
- Prioritizing user research, journeys, and insights that count
- Expediting time to value with MVPs and quick wins
- Establishing trust to maximize the impact of data analytics and personalization
- Designing intentional communication practices.
- 3+ years of product management experience within a SaaS environment
- Experience with data visualization and storytelling to create and deliver actionable analytics insights
- Experience in data analytics and data warehousing with strong SQL knowledge
- Hands-on experiences in a wide range of current and emerging big data, cloud, AI/machine learning, automation, and BI technologies – e.g., Apache Spark, R/Python, Looker, AWS/Azure/GCP, Apache Arrow, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science / data science and or a related field (Masters / MBA preferred)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, Figma, Miro, CI/CD etc.