Our marketing team is looking for a Product Marketing Manager with experience working with B2B product-led SaaS / software companies and a strong desire to collaborate with cross-functional teams. You'll be engaging with marketers, sales, account management, sales enablement, and product managers as we continue to support Phenom’s emergence as the Intelligent Talent Experience category leader.
In this role, your passion for marketing, creative thinking, and product expertise will be a welcomed addition to the team. You’ll be responsible for the definition and execution of team-wide product marketing tactics and initiatives, while strongly contributing to the overall strategy of positioning, packaging, and launching new and innovative products.
As a key contributor on a growing product marketing team, you will be expected to dedicate focus and attention on multiple products that support today’s top talent acquisition use cases. In this capacity, you will be responsible for defining and executing a strategy that accounts for each of these products individually – and where it makes sense, collectively – to ensure they’re recognized, considered, and selected by the target audience.
What you'll do...
- Understand our customer personas, competitors and market landscape through research and collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Partner with product management to proactively shape when and how we announce new product features and updates.
- Execute product marketing initiatives aligned with our quarterly roadmap (e.g., product release notes, product marketing documentation, website copy, sales collateral, feature videos, etc.)
- Translate technical features into consistent and compelling benefits-driven positioning and messaging copy that can be leveraged by multiple teams.
- Get creative with product packaging and positioning to showcase our value proposition and key areas of differentiation.
- Tell and share great customer success and product stories through videos, blog posts, live streams, webcasts, case studies, and on stage at events.
- Support sales and account enablement with sales copy, presentations, PDFs, and other value driving assets.
- Be a product evangelist -- internally and externally.
- Make things better by sharing your experience, optimizing your team’s daily processes, and working to improve relationships and cross-functional processes across the broader team.
The ideal candidate has...
- Proven experience and enthusiasm as a product marketer, or similar role (4+ years)
- Experience formulating strategy, executing tactics, and measuring business impact
- B2B SaaS or software experience (enterprise is a plus)
- Prior HR tech work experience, or for a provider of TA technology solutions
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Drive to self-manage and take ownership
- Ability to articulate value and differentiation of complex things in a simple way
- Positive collaborative energy and proactive project management skills
- Respect for good design, brand consistency, and professionalism