We’re looking for a Engineering Manager to join our team of Phenom. We are expecting below points to full fill this role.
• Design one or more business critical Components/Services independently that are Scalable, Secure, has test coverage. E2E aspects of compatibility with Devops, logging
• Operational excellence - CSM, implementation, Support, Customers’ needs are taken care (tools)
• E2E Design, large scale distributed system running in Production
• Demonstrate Product Thinking
• Cross team management
• Creates Intellectual Property for Phenom - Find problems and related solutions
• Brings impact at Organization level (Platform network effect)
• Live & demonstrate Core Values
What you should expect:
Work in a high energy, crazy-fun, and agile team environment. it’s a fast-paced, where you will have personal accountability. We are proud to offer employees a flexible work structure, but value responsibility and hard work above all else.
· Define long-term technical architecture to support SAAS offering, Lead and direct product development efforts.
· 10+ years of experience in software development, product development organization experience preferred.
· 3+ years of leading development teams.
· Be able to distill business objectives into technical solutions through effective system design and architecture
· Be able to work independently on a project-by project basis and also work in a collaborative and fast-paced team environment
· Be able to provide technical and analytical solutions to evaluate the merits and challenges of a product idea
· Good to have experience of integrations with Third Party offerings
· 10+ years of Software Development experience in Java/J2EE, Mongo DB, Design Patterns, Distributed Systems, Microservices Architecture
· Experience in defining architecture and leading teams in design & development
· Experience with Cloud (AWS and Azure) deployments
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
· Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Engineering Graduates / Post-Graduates from premier institutions are preferred. Graduates from IIT, BITS, & NIT are preferred.
· More than 10 years of hands on product engineering experience
Something looks off?