We’re looking for a senior full stack developer to join our team of Phenom. In this position, you’ll work for product development. We are expecting below points to full fill this role.
- Data Structures
- Master Coder (Efficient Programming)
- Design one or more business critical Components/Services independently that are Scalable, Secure, has test coverage. E2E aspects of compatibility with Devops, logging
- Operational excellence - CSM, implementation, Support, Customers’ needs are taken care (tools)
- Mentors more than one PDE I
- Innovate and easify
- Help the team in reducing on-call volume, RCA and improvements
What you should expect:
Work in a high energy, crazy-fun, and agile team environment. it’s a fast-paced, where you will have personal accountability. We are proud to offer employees a flexible work structure, but value responsibility and hard work above all else.
- Experience in software development, product development organization experience preferred.
- Be able to distill business objectives into technical solutions through effective system design and architecture
- Be able to work independently on a project-by project basis and also work in a collaborative and fast-paced team environment
- Be able to provide technical and analytical solutions to evaluate the merits and challenges of a product idea
- 5+ years of Software Development experience in Java/Python, Angular Js, Node Js, Mongo DB, Microservices, Design Patterns
- Hands-on coding experience mandatory
- Experience with Cloud (AWS and Azure) deployments
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Engineering Graduates / Post-Graduates from premier institutions are preferred. Graduates from IIT, BITS, & NIT are preferred.
- More than 5 years of hands on product engineering experience