Phenom People is seeking a Strategic Account Director to join our Sales team in the United Kingdom. This is a full-time position.
The Strategic Account Director will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with key accounts, driving sales growth, and ensuring customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in sales and account management, and a strong understanding of the sales process.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key accounts
• Identify and pursue new sales opportunities
• Negotiate and close deals
• Develop and implement sales strategies
• Monitor customer satisfaction and address any issues
• Provide regular reports on sales performance
• Stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, or related field
• 5+ years of sales and account management experience
• Proven track record of success in sales
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong understanding of the sales process
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
If you are a motivated and experienced sales professional, we want to hear from you! Please apply today!
Phenom is not your average workplace — we take pride in building a culture that is #NotNormal and celebrates all of the ways our company and employees are unique. With over 1300 employees, HQ in Philadelphia, offices in Canada, India, Israel, Germany, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom we are serving 400+ global employers.
Our commitment to diversity runs deep
We believe diversity is essential to building a phenomenal workplace, product, and customer experience. As we take collective action to build a more inclusive environment where every candidate and employee feels welcomed — and differences in ideas and opinions are celebrated — we recognize there is more to be done. Our team is committed to advance until these powerful ideas are ingrained in our culture, for you, for Phenom, and for employers everywhere.
Something looks off?