Job Title: System Configuration Analyst 1
Location: Hyderabad, India
The System Configuration Analyst will play a pivotal role in configuring, managing, and maintaining our technical systems to ensure alignment with business requirements while maintaining high standards of security, reliability, and efficiency. Your role will involve leveraging MDM solutions, integrating various tools, managing VPN access, and ensuring compliance with OS security standards and audits.
- Implement, configure, and optimize MDM solutions(Mosyle/Jamf, Manage engine, Intune) across the organization.
- Collaborating with other IT professionals, such as programmers, network engineers, and database administrators, to ensure seamless integration of systems.
- Drive the integration of various tools and systems to improve operational efficiency.
- Oversee VPN access to ensure secure remote connectivity for employees.
- Ensure All OS security compliance, and prepare for and respond to audits as needed( ISO, SOC2).
- Provide technical support and expertise for MAC, Windows, and Ubuntu operating systems.
- Manage OS patch management processes, ensuring all systems are updated regularly and vulnerabilities are promptly addressed.
- Troubleshoot system issues, collaborating with other teams as necessary to ensure smooth system operations.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation for system configuration, processes, and service records.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a System Configuration Analyst or similar role.
- Proficiency in MDM solutions, and tools integration.
- Experience with SSO solutions.
- Strong knowledge of MAC, Windows, and Ubuntu operating systems.
- Experience with OS patch management.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to handle pressure.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.