JOB TITLE - SDET - II
Phenom People is the leader in Talent Experience Marketing (TXM for short.) We’re an early-stage startup on a mission to fundamentally transform how companies acquire talent. As a category creator, our goals are twofold: to educate talent acquisition and HR leaders on the benefits of TXM and to help solve their recruiting pain points.
Senior SDET who has experience in automation and performance testing on Web applications with below skillset
- Experience in working with Automation tools/frameworks like Selenium, RPA
- Experience in Performance testing tools like jMeter, K6 etc
- Coding language - Python or Java
- Relational DB knowledge
- Knowledge in CD/CI tools like Jenkins, Tekton etc
- Preferred knowledge in IAM (Identity and Access management) systems
- Preferred understanding in how Containerised deployments work using Docker, K8s etc
- Agile, BDD driven testing understanding
- Should show interest in exploring new technologies/tools as needed
- Mentoring and Guiding Jr. SDETs
- Should be able to setup and build framework for Test Automation suites to enable Developers to write their own test scripts
- Should be able to set up processes needed to ensure Quality build rolling into higher environments
- Ensure proper test coverage of the system in all dimensions Functional, Non functional
- Own responsibility of Quality production releases including analyzing and controlling any production bugs.
- Engineering Graduates / Post-Graduates from premier institutions are preferred. Graduates from IIT, BITS, & NIT are preferred.
- More than 4 - 6 years of hands on product engineering experience
About Phenom People
At PhenomPeople, we believe candidates (Job seekers) are consumers. That’s why we’re bringing e-commerce experience to the job search, with a view to convert candidates into applicants. The Intelligent Career Site™ platform delivers the most relevant and personalized job search yet, with a career site optimized for mobile and desktop interfaces designed to integrate with any ATS, tailored content selection like Glassdoor reviews, YouTube videos and LinkedIn connections based on candidate search habits and an integrated real-time recruiting analytics dashboard.
- Use Company career site to reach candidates and encourage them to convert. The Intelligent Career Site™ offers a single platform to serve candidates a modern e-commerce experience from anywhere on the globe and on any device.
- We track every visitor that comes to the Company career site. Through fingerprinting technology, candidates are tracked from the first visit and served jobs and content based on their location, click-stream, behavior on site, browser and device to give each visitor the most relevant experience.
- Like consumers, candidates research companies and read reviews before they apply for a job. Through our understanding of the candidate journey, we are able to personalize their experience and deliver relevant content from sources such as corporate career sites, Glassdoor, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- We give you clear visibility into the Company's candidate pipeline. By tracking up to 450 data points, we build profiles for every career site visitor based on their site visit behavior, social footprint and any other relevant data available on the open web.
- Gain a better understanding of Company’s recruiting spending and where candidates convert or drop off from Company’s career site. The real-time analytics dashboard offers companies actionable insights on optimizing source spending and the candidate experience.