Phenom People is seeking an experienced Technical Program Manager to join our OGD department in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and experience managing complex projects. The Technical Program Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the development and implementation of OGD projects.
• Develop and manage project plans, timelines, and budgets
• Lead and manage project teams to ensure successful completion of projects
• Monitor project progress and ensure that all milestones are met
• Identify and resolve project issues
• Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders
• Ensure that all project deliverables are of the highest quality
• Develop and implement best practices for project management
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
• 5+ years of experience in project management
• Proven track record of successful project delivery
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Experience with project management tools and software
• Knowledge of OGD processes and technologies
● 5+ years of hands-on technical program management experience including designing solutions for enterprise environments
● Knowledge of Project Management Methodology and Software Development Life Cycles including Agile and Waterfall
● High-level understanding of Cloud Computing and hosted applications
● High-level consulting experience, both in terms of business processes and technical SaaS software setup
● Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills to effectively communicate complex technical and business issues (and solutions) to diverse audiences
● Proven track record in delivering multiple complex software product implementations simultaneously
Nice To Have Skills
● Hands-on technical experience in integrations/data migrations/product provisioning etc.
● Experience with SSO, SSL, URL Structure, and SOAP UI/Testing Tools
● Experience in Talent Acquisition/Talent Management technology and processes
● Direct experience working with Agile SCRUM or Kanban teams
● Competitive compensation
● Fun & inclusive working environment
● Ability to work directly with Executive teams (internal and external)
● Making an impact on one of the fastest-growing HR-tech companies
Something looks off?