Phenom People is looking for a talented and experienced Technical Program Manager to join our OGD team in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.
The Technical Program Manager will be responsible for managing the development and implementation of OGD projects and initiatives. This role requires a strong technical background and the ability to work with a variety of stakeholders.
• Manage the development and implementation of OGD projects and initiatives.
• Develop and maintain project plans, timelines, and budgets.
• Monitor project progress and adjust plans as needed.
• Identify and resolve project issues.
• Communicate project status to stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders.
• Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Develop and implement best practices for project management.
• Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Provide technical guidance and support to project teams.
• Develop and maintain project documentation.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
• 5+ years of experience in project management.
• Experience with OGD projects and initiatives.
• Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Proficiency with project management software.
• Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today!
● 5+ years of hands-on technical program management experience including designing solutions for enterprise environments
● Knowledge of Project Management Methodology and Software Development Life Cycles including Agile and Waterfall
● High-level understanding of Cloud Computing and hosted applications
● High-level consulting experience, both in terms of business processes and technical SaaS software setup
● Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills to effectively communicate complex technical and business issues (and solutions) to diverse audiences
● Proven track record in delivering multiple complex software product implementations simultaneously
Nice To Have Skills
● Hands-on technical experience in integrations/data migrations/product provisioning etc.
● Experience with SSO, SSL, URL Structure, and SOAP UI/Testing Tools
● Experience in Talent Acquisition/Talent Management technology and processes
● Direct experience working with Agile SCRUM or Kanban teams
● Competitive compensation
● Fun & inclusive working environment
● Ability to work directly with Executive teams (internal and external)
● Making an impact on one of the fastest-growing HR-tech companies
Something looks off?