we imagine a world fully transparent, where everything and everyone is connected. We want to pioneer beyond what the world thought possible so what others hold near and dear arrives on time and in full.
We believe and live four core company values:
1. Create transparency first, everything else second: We believe the strongest trust belongs to those who are transparent, open and deliver on their word.
2. Make it simple: We expect to do the work and deliver technical solutions to complex problems, simply.
3. At Tive, we’ve got your back: We hold fierce loyalty to our people.
4. Relentless iteration to find a better way: Our energy to learn new things and create solutions every day is unmatched anywhere in the world.
Tive exists to solve the real time visibility challenges related to one of the world’s largest and most complex networks: global logistics and supply chain. Our team is focused on giving our customers the most access to accurate, live, and meaningful information about their shipments. Whether by road or rail, ocean or air, Tive is the most innovative and accurate way for companies to track their cargo.
As a DevOps Engineer at Tive, you will be working on different aspects of software infrastructure and DevOps and rising to the challenge of tackling a wide array of tasks and projects. Our ideal candidate is driven with great attention to detail and has the ability to work comfortably across all of our cloud infrastructure. As part of your role, you will help to scale a large data processing and analytics system that provides our customers with monitoring, analysis, and predictions for shipments in supply chain management.
What does Tive offer?
• A chance to join what may very well turn out to be the most important company in your career.
• The autonomy and resources to build what you know how to build.
• Work with a committed global team that has each other's back.
• Office-based or hybrid options. Your choice.
• Competitive equity to ensure all of our employees have a sense of ownership in the long-term success of Tive’s growth.
We celebrate diversity and consider it key to our success as a team and a company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect for all employees.