Since 2016, Virtuo is your car, but in your pocket (not parked on city streets). From Paris to many other European capitals, we’re bringing all the freedom of driving without the burdens of owning a car for you, our cities & the planet. Our vision is a future with no personal cars.
📲 +2,500,000 downloads │ 👤 +150,000 users │ 🚙 +5,000 cars │ 💪 +180 Virtuosos
💰 Fundraising in 2021: €110M
🏆 Rewards: Best apps on the app store 2016&18, BPI France, and 2021 FrenchTech Top 120.
📍 We are in France, the U.K, Spain, Italy, Germany and Portugal.
Be the owner of Virtuo pricing strategy !
You will work closely with the CMO and the Pricing and Demand Manager in our Paris HQ
Virtuo’s business model relies on our ability to match demand with a defined fleet, across locations and car models. Virtuo has made the choice to invest strongly in data science to support those decisions. As Pricing and Demand Analyst, you will understand possible trade-offs and optimize revenue, margin and customer acquisition by rolling out pricing and demand generation strategies.
We are looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals, with a clear passion for Project Management and Analytics to help in the amazing growth of Virtuo and its international expansion
🎯 Your missions:
Monitoring and planning
- Analyze demand and competition on a weekly basis.
- Evaluate our models performance on a daily / weekly basis (in particular pricing model outcomes), recommend and implement short and longer term adaptations.
- In low demand season, leverage pricing, CRM and paid to optimize fleet utilization, with support of our digital marketing teams.
- In high demand season, recommend and implement strategies to optimize demand selection to maximize revenue/margin and / or acquisition (duration length, customer segments etc).
Improve pricing optimization capabilities
- Continue rolling out and developing AI powered decision making together with our Data Science team.
⚡ What's cool about this job:
- Make an impact: the chance to shape the future of European mobility thanks to a very exposed role in the company
- Smart colleagues and a phenomenal startup environment
🌟 This role is perfect for you if:
- You are fluent in both French and English
Business & Analytics mindset :
- You have a first experience in analytical roles, for example in a consulting company.
- You are very analytical, you like solving complex quantitative problems.
- You are business oriented: beyond the numbers, you understand the business implications and want to make a tangible impact.
- You are proficient at Excel
You have a startup spirit & attitude :
- Self starter, autonomous, organized, both a planner and showing agility.
- A strong team player, within the marketing team but also with Data Science and Operations
- A visionary mindset and a problem solver at heart