Since 2016, Virtuo is your car, but in your pocket (not parked on city streets). From Paris to many other European capitals, we’re bringing all the freedom of driving without the burdens of owning a car for you, our cities & the planet. Our vision is a future with no personal cars.
🏆 Rewards: Best apps on the app store 2016&18, BPI France, and 2021 FrenchTech Top 120.
📍 We are in France, the U.K, Spain, Italy, Germany and Portugal.
In order to support the continuous growth of our business, we are looking for a new Finance Intern to join our Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team, working closely with our FP&A Analysts (Anatole and Marie). In this role, you will help analyze and project our financial performance to drive improvement and optimization.
🎯 Your missions:
- Support monthly reporting for internal and external stakeholders, including budget and forecast variance analysis
- Create finance presentations and analysis for the top management and the shareholders
- Participate in the planning process (annual budget, reforecasts, monthly financial reviews)
- Participate to process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, dashboards and recommendation of actions for optimization
- Work alongside the FP&A team in data analysis: create and organize financial dashboards on our BI software (Looker) and on our reporting/budgeting software (Pigment)
- Participate in ad hoc financial projects to support the growth of Virtuo
⚡ What's cool about this job
- Participate in our mission to create a future with no personal cars, create a positive impact on our lives, our cities, and the planet. We are the first mobility startup to join the ACT initiative.
- Work in a stimulating environment surrounded by bright, agile, and dynamic profiles.
- Being able to work in an innovative environment where everything is yet to build (or rebuild) and in a scale-up where your decisions or initiatives will have a direct impact!
- At Virtuo, we have a low hierarchical level, your input will create impact and you will be at the heart of Virtuo’s strategy. You will be autonomous on your subjects but at the same time, you will have mentors to help you grow!
🌟You are the ideal candidate if:
- You are a Master’s degree student, specializing in Finance or equivalent (Bac +5 – business / engineering school)
- You are a quick learner, proactive, and well organized
- You are able to adapt in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- You are analytical with strong logical thinking skills
- You are Fluent in French with excellent communication skills in English
- Previous experience in financial modeling reporting and in data analytics is a real plus (Excel, SQL, Looker, Tableau,...)
We believe that equality and diversity make us a better company and community. We currently have around 20 nationalities at Virtuo and we respect and value employees from every background. We are committed to making an impact on society and this is at the foundation of everything we do at Virtuo — from our product’s features to how we build our workforce. We take many initiatives to improve diversity and inclusion and we are proud we signed the PACTE by FrenchTech, an engagement to bring more parity in the start-up ecosystem.