Since 2016, Virtuo is your car, but in your pocket (not parked on city streets). From Paris to many other European capitals, we’re bringing all the freedom of driving without the burdens of owning a car for you, our cities & the planet. Our vision is a future with no personal cars.
🏆 Rewards: Best apps on the app store 2016&18, BPI France, and 2021 FrenchTech Top 120.
📍 We are in France, the U.K, Spain, Italy, and Portugal.
🔑 The opportunity
Virtuo Partners is a model that allows independent fleet partners to operate using the Virtuo brand. Your mission is to build an engaged and always growing community of trusted professional fleet partners across Europe. You will work on the development and the retention of Partners across Virtuo’s markets, assisting them in reaching their goals and ultimately increasing their fleet size with Virtuo. This role is an individual contributor role reporting to the COO.
🎯 Your missions:
- Lead the Virtuo Partners strategy, defining how we scale the model in a profitable manner for Virtuo and our partners.
- Identify and onboard new partners in our target geographies. This includes setting up their fleet, training and assisting them in sourcing parking/cars.
- Foster strong partnerships with Partners, engaging them on a regular basis using a variety of mediums (meetings, newsletters, video training).
- Drive revenue growth through regular reviews of Parter performance and following up on improvement areas including pricing, customer experience and car models.
- Support and challenge them on their business plans and cost structures to ensure they have a good understanding of what they can achieve through Virtuo.
- Act as the Partners’ voice within Virtuo to escalate challenges and blockers in the Partners’ experience.
- Collaborate with other Virtuo departments (ops, product, customer experience, to guarantee a great experience for our customers and partners.
⚡ What's cool about this job:
- Virtuo Partners represents an exciting new business line with high potential, eager to be shaped by your expertise and vision!
- You have the chance to craft your own path and shape the direction of this innovative business opportunity.
- You’ll work closely with and present your work regularly to senior leadership.
🌟 This role is perfect for you if:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a sales or account management position within a startup or fast-paced environment, or experience in strategy consulting.
- Fluent French and English language skills are required (Spanish as an additional language is greatly appreciated).
- You understand the importance of building trusted relationships in order to drive growth among your portfolio.
- You have a strong commercial acumen, with experience managing negotiations with external parties.
- You have good analytical and presentation skills. You are organized, autonomous and not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- You can think strategically and communicate upwards in a structured and confident manner.
🔍 Recruitment process:
- Discovery Interview with the People team.
- Manager Interview with Nina, our COO and your future manager.
- Technical Interview with our COO and another C-level.
We believe that equality and diversity make us a better company and community. We currently have around 20 nationalities at Virtuo and we respect and value employees from every background. We are committed to making an impact on society and this is at the foundation of everything we do at Virtuo — from our product’s features to how we build our workforce. We take many initiatives to improve diversity and inclusion and we are proud we signed the PACTE by FrenchTech, an engagement to bring more parity in the start-up ecosystem.